- Pop9 is owned and operated by Downbound Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Pop9”). The
following is a legal agreement between you ("you" or "User/s") and the owners and operators
("we", "us", or "Pop9") of the site at pop9.io (the "Website") and all related websites,
software, mobile apps, and other services that we provide (together, the "Service"). Your use of
the Service, and our provision of the Service to you, constitutes an agreement by you and
Pop9 to be bound by the terms and conditions in these Terms of Service ("Terms").
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms at any
time. If we do this, we will post the changes on this page and will indicate at the top of this
page the date these Terms were last revised. Any such changes will become effective immediately.
Your continued use of the Service after the date any such changes become effective constitutes
your acceptance of the new Terms.
Requirements and Registration
- You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Pop9, and only in
compliance with these
Terms and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The Service is not available to any Users
from the Service by Pop9. You may be required to register with us in order to access and
of the Service. If you choose to register for the Service, you agree to provide and maintain
current information as prompted by the Service's registration form. Registration data and
authorized to use the
Service, with or without registering. In addition, if you are under 18 years old, you may use
Service, with or
without registering, only with the approval of your parent or guardian.
Use of the Service
- In connection with your use of the Service you will not engage in or use any data mining,
robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. The technology and software
underlying the Service or distributed in connection therewith is the property of Pop9 and
our licensors, affiliates and our partners. You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative
work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code,
sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in such technology or software. Any
rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Pop9.
- Large scale copying of the website, Pop9 content, or any other product, service or
information provided by Pop9 ("Content") is prohibited except as expressly authorized by
Pop9. To be clear, this applies to all Content, including Content made available as part
of the public domain. The Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or
compilation, pursuant to copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual
- You are authorized to download and share unlimited copies of your designs for your personal or
commercial use, provided that you maintain the copyright and other notices contained in that
Third Party websites
- In the course of your use of the website, you may be redirected to third party websites. We have
no responsibility for the content or information provided by or through third party websites
even if they are affiliates of ours.
- Linking to third party websites does not imply our endorsement of that web website. We disclaim
any liability for links to another website.
- Pop9 may provide you with notices by e-mail. You can opt-out of these communications at
Fees and payments
- Premium products and services are offered on Pop9. By selecting a premium account option,
you agree to pay Pop9 the monthly or annual subscription fees for that service. Payments
are charged on the day you sign up and will continue on a recurring basis until you cancel.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must contact Pop9’s support within thirty (30) days of
signing up for a premium service.
- We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any
reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your
right to use the Website will immediately cease.
Indemnification for breach of Terms
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pop9 from and against any and all loss,
damages, and costs,
including without limitation reasonable attorneys fees, resulting, whether directly or
violation of the Terms. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pop9 from and
any and all claims
brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Website.
Warranty and liability
- THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". WE OFFER NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED,
REGARDING ANY CONTENT,
THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT
LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Pop9 DOES NOT
REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR
UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- Pop9 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES
OUT OF YOUR USE
OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT.
- This agreement, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising
or in any way
relating to these Terms or its formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
of England and Wales, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and
- If any of the provisions of these Terms are held by a court or other tribunal of competent
jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the
necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of these Terms so
these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire
agreement between you and Pop9 with regard to your use of the website, and any and all
written or oral
agreements or understandings previously existing between you and Pop9 with respect to
use are hereby
superseded and cancelled.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at